CBRE Data Center Solutions is the leading provider of full-spectrum life cycle services to data center owners, occupiers, and investors, including consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management, and integrated data center operations.
Due to continued expansion we offer an exciting opportunity based in the Singapore, with regional scope, and significant opportunity for career progression.
This is a growing team in a new CBRE regional service line and the candidate’s ability to support the development of the business line, both externally with corporate clients and internally within the various existing CBRE service lines will be critical.
The role will involve close liaison with the CBRE APAC regional office network, the candidate will require the ability to build and manage project teams across multiple geographies to service pan regional client requirements.
- Supporting senior team members in business development, and growth of the team
- Fee generation
- Commercial negotiation and transaction management
- Account and client management including regular liaison with clients and their project teams
- Market analysis and consultancy advice
- Financial analysis; TCO and bench-marking of core commercial terms to market
- Review, analyse, and interpret financial analysis templates including book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses
- Facilitates the development of a robust client report package.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to relevant parties.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the client.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- Min 3 years applicable industry tenure or similar combination of education and experience
- Previous agency or transactional experience.
- Proven ability to manage large corporate client accounts.
- Ability to build and manage project teams.
- Client facing skills are essential & commercially astute.
- Ambitious, self motivated and able to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of the data centre sector is required.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in helping to develop strategic solutions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues
- Ability to write reports using distinctive style and make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.