Business Service Manager (Contract/Vendor Management)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 6-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage/Supervise Day to Day administrations including finance related matters end to end escalations
- Manage/Supervise Vendor Management duties to help fulfill the Bank's procurement framework requirements.
- Managing the administrative procurement framework on CBRE's Maximo and Client's e-Procurement System.
- Involve in Supplier Governance Model, Strategic Alignment, Performance & Compliance, Contracts, invoicing escalations
- To plan, coordinate and support worksteam meetings when necessary with relevant stakeholders (client side), providing business support and implementing measures to resolve on-site matters policies and procedures are met with least disruption to operations
- Lead to evaluate/enhance process for Invoicing/ Finance, Courier services, Car Parking Management and administrations
- Lead with GS, Group CRES, Projects & Design for FM Management, Scope of works write-up, Technical Review & Evaluation.
- Contract Procurement/Renewal: RFP process, Tender, Evaluation, Analysis, T&C, Commercial laws review, Vendor Criticality, RA checks/AOC completed end to end process as per Bank’s Guidelines,
- To align all Sparta countries
- Cost Savings proposals/plan for CBRE/Client
- At least 5 years of experience in business operations and procurement
- Min. Diploma / Degree in relevant studies
- Communication: IT literate and competent using MS Office, with excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Collaboration: A team player, with excellent interpersonal and proven management skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate others. Must be able to balance the needs of the vendor and client in a highly dynamic and team orientated environment.
- Desire to learn: displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn and be guided by Senior Management and stays up to date with the latest industry information