Business Park Leasing商务园招商助理经理
Shanghai , China
Date published: 28-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To generate agency business in the leasing and sale of business park and decentralized office properties, and to take responsibility for individual profitability.
- Service existing clients, nurture client relationships, and cultivate repeat business and referrals for Department. You are expected to provide, among other things, proficient before and after-sale service, effective maintenance of client databases, and diligent follow-up of clients' requirements in respect of renewals, relocation, expansion, sales etc.
- Business-generating activities include, but are not limited to: conceptualizing and making marketing pitches, canvassing through telephone, building sweeps, market research, developing business contacts, word of mouth opportunities, following up on telephone enquiries, cultivating client relationships, effective follow-up of client databases, and activities in advertising and public relations.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by Department management team.
- Prefer Bachelors or Master’s degree qualification with 2-3 years of related experience.
- Relevant educational and professional qualification necessary for successful job performance (Real estate knowledge / Real Estate University Study Preferred).
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.