A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
The purpose of this position is to oversee the facility maintenance management and safety programs for a facility and manage performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages planned, preventive, and corrective maintenance activities, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- Manages to established performance metrics in the area of work order compliance, such as response time, completion time, overall completion percentage, etc. in accordance with account and/or internal metrics. Documents in the maintenance work order system and reports to client as appropriate to agreed upon reporting requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with national and local codes and regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards such as JCAHO, ISO 14001, cGMP, etc.
- Responsible for identification of capital improvement projects, including cost analysis to be utilized in the preparation of capital budgets.
- Administers energy management initiatives including ongoing evaluation of utility consumption rate structures, implementation of cost reduction programs, and assimilation of data for inclusion in benchmarking database.
- Manages vendor performance on all existing/new regional outsource provider service contracts and ongoing administration of the RFP process to ensure best pricing and service level performance. May assist with contract negotiations.
- Oversees safety programs are implemented and adhered to in conjunction with client specific safety requirements, and actively promotes working safely and the importance of safe work practices.
- Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
- Other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree preferred. Min of 4 years Engineering and/or Maintenance Management related experience/training.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.