Business Operations Executive/Senior Executive (Advisory & Transaction)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent plays a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operations of the specific brokerage line of business, responsible for bid support, marketing, systems and administrative duties for the whole department. As the only non-revenue generating member in the team, the position holder will represent the department in across business verticals to be the voice of the department and be the conduit in the roll-outs of initiatives to deliver business value.
- Be the department go-to in implementing business technology platforms; Salesforce, GRID and RECD
- Acts as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing, research and financial analysis
- Responsible for developing pursuit collateral which may include proposals, presentations, RFP responses in partnership with the brokers
- Conceptualises and develops the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memorandum in partnership with the sales and marketing teams.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns which may include include customised property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research
- Manage, update and maintain the client lists on the firm’s database on behalf of the team
- Participates in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher/ compliance forms and process invoices and commission payments while abiding by company accounting and compliance policies as well as local and national laws
- Manage and maintain department schedules
- Ah-hoc duties/ special projects may be assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor degree with 1 – 3 years’ experience in business development/operations and marketing or similar role ideally in professional services or real estate.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for writing.
- Comfortable with handling numbers, with basic analytical skills
- Demonstrated MS Office capabilities.
- Experience with Sales force/SharePoint/email marketing tools a plus.
- Ability to think outside traditional approaches and evaluate implications on business.
- Proactive and demonstrated ability to manage timelines.
- Very good attention to detail and ability to continuously follow-up.