Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of business operations administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to executive leadership within the GWS HR team in APAC.
The position will report to the Head of HR for GWS, APAC and support the APAC HR Executive Leadership team.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases and share drives. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management, employees, clients, and visitors as required.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required. Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments across the organization regionally and globally.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences (domestic and international).
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Carries out special projects and assignments as requested. May be responsible for coordination/planning and execution of special events and conferences for department and/or office events.
- Oversees administrative functions for programs, projects and/or processes specific to GWS HR.
- Responsible preparing project status reports within GWS HR.
- Assists GWS HR Executive Leadership in the implementation of and monitoring the adherence to project governance practices and policies.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
- Assists in project closeout process including turnover documentation and financial reconciliation.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews request for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external stakeholders. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Min. Diploma or Degree required.
- Minimum of four years of related experience.
- Min of 2 yrs of supporting an executive level.