A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of business operations duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to executive leadership within the GWS HR team in APAC. The position will report to the Head of HR for GWS, APAC and support the APAC HR Executive Leadership team.
• Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases and share drives. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
• Carries out special projects and assignments as requested. May be responsible for coordination/planning and execution of special events and conferences for department and/or office events.
• Oversees administrative functions for programs, projects and/or processes specific to GWS HR.
• Responsible preparing project status reports within GWS HR.
• Assists GWS HR Executive Leadership in the implementation of and monitoring the adherence to project governance practices and policies.
• Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
• Assists in project closeout process including turnover documentation and financial reconciliation.
• Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
• Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews request for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
Qualifications and Education:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Min of 2 yrs of supporting an executive level.