Business HR Manager, GWS APAC
Date published: 15-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Position: 6 months contract
GWS HR Program Management (70%)
1. Coordination of regional programs and projects;
- Maintain master plan and timelines for the GWS HR APAC strategy and key initiatives.
- Creation of supporting materials for programs, projects – including design of agendas, handouts, ppt and other collateral as needed; printing and binding as required.
- Build strong relationships with external vendors – be key point of contact for their administration needs
2. GWS HR Metrics Champion:
- Own and maintain GWS HR Dashboards
- Procure ad-hoc data from SSC and produce word/excel/ppt documents in response to regional/global requests for GWS Head of HR, APAC and HRLT as required
- Build strong relationships with SSC analytics team
3. GWS HR Communications:
- GWS HR communications platforms in partnership with MarComs and under direction of HRLT
- Maintain and enhance GWS HR SharePoint site to drive engagement and collaboration
- Produce and distribute HR communication
4. Administration support for key GWS HR Events, Initiatives and Annual Processes: Under direction from the GWS Head of HR, APAC and/or Head of Talent & Learning ensure all administrative tasks associated with key initiatives are executed on time and without error.
- GWS HR program event coordination including all aspects of event planning, guest coordination, under direction of relevant HRLT member
- Talent management process including set up of talent review templates, regional data rollup in excel/ppt, regional reporting / analysis from excel/ppt
- Recognition Rewards including collation of nomination forms, purchase of awards (as required) and production/distribution of letters
- Promotions including collation of data from all countries, review of data for accuracy, liaison with MarCom’s on promotions announcement
- KPI Setting, Performance and Pay review process reporting support for GWS Head of HR, APAC
- Engagement Surveys including reporting and administration support to HRLT as required.
Regional HR Leadership Team Coordination (30%)
Provide support for GWS Head of HR, APAC and Regional GWS HR Leadership Team (HRLT).
- Diary management for GWS Head of HR, APAC and the HRLT Shared Calendar
- Manage GWS HRLT meeting, APAC HR meeting and APAC HR forums – invitations, rooms bookings, agenda, record minutes and distribute.Travel bookings for GWS Head of HR, APAC and HRLT as required
- HR budget management – monthly review and reporting of HR budget expenditure tracking
- A seasoned professional with at least 10 years of increasing responsibility in human resources, administration, project management and/or RPO organizations with emphasis in the following areas: project management; team coordination, event management, analytics and reporting, communications and engagement.
- Min 3 years’ experience in support senior level executives in schedule management, including senior internal/external stakeholder communications
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and supporting large scale, multinational projects/programs for either internal or external clients, including project planning, progress reporting, problem solving and contingency management
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with a persuasive yet collaborative interpersonal style. Experience and competence in administrating a budget with the ability to navigate through the complexity of the budgeting process
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous experience working and supporting teams across multiple countries and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments. Experience working in a rapidly changing, highly complex matrixed environment.
- Exposure to HR functional areas an advantage. Results oriented with strong ability to drive for results.A true team player and collaborator.
- Organizational Awareness; A respected HRLT partner who adds value to the broader team. A strong focus and passion for engagement, inclusion and enhancing the employee experience for GWS HR. An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and professionalism. .