A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
- Expand the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) client base by winning new business with new customers or renewals with existing customers.
- Following our defined go-to-market strategy, you will develop an understanding of the assigned market, develop a strategy to achieve market leadership and create a market opportunity plan defining target customers, growth targets and investments / resources to achieve that goal.
- You will build close working relationships and communicate the market strategy and your progress to GWS leadership team to ensure alignment.
- Lead and coordinate the development of value propositions for the given market, engaging lines of business owners to ensure all of CBRE enterprise capabilities are included and articulated in the customer’s language.
- Develop, manage and monitor a pipeline of opportunities within the market for both new and existing customers that have the potential to achieve or exceed the agreed growth targets and which are in-line with the agreed strategy.
- Ensure that all targets and opportunities are recorded and updated within the applicable systems and that all internal processes are rigorously followed
- Monitor the trends and movements in the (vertical or outsourcing) market, potential industry and client professional/trade organizations and competitors; disseminating information to ensure CBRE is adequately informed and capitalizes on the information.
- Working with marketing and other internal teams to raise the awareness of CBRE capabilities with target customers in the given market. Identifying and actively participating in industry and client specific organizations for networking and learning purposes.
- Work with the assigned solutions lead to ensure that current solutions, proposals and presentations meet client expectations differentiating CBRE’s offerings from the competition and positioning CBRE to win.
- Work with solutions team and local platform to mobilize new contracts and transition service contract to CBRE GWS.
- Provide guidance, development, mentoring and sales leadership to direct reports to support their professional success and continued growth.
- Seeks opportunities for leadership positions and speaking engagement in professional organizations and vertical market trade organizations.
Qualifications and Education:
- Distinguished track record of winning complex sales opportunities with local companies in the facilities management industry.
- Consulting background with documented ability to influence a client’s decision making process.
- At least five (5) years experience as an outsourcing Sales Leader with strong general knowledge across all lines of CBRE/GWS business or ability to learn quickly about CBRE GWS business and services.
- A motivated team player who is able to lead a diverse group with direction and passion.
- An existing profile in the market with demonstrable networking skills and senior level contacts in the local facilities management industry.
- Able to listen and think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving.
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.
- Excellent written and spoken Thai and English.
- Good Microsoft package skills to create presentations, commercial models and submit written proposals.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and work closely with all business divisions and with ability to meet very short deadlines often requiring long periods of continuous work.