Business Development Director
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 22-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Sales & Solution director main responsibility is to drive profitable growth in new accounts and existing business, at the same time positioning GWS as the best integrated real estate services company across Greater China (Main focus on Hong Kong)
- Identify new clients and develop strategies to penetrate new market sector growth (Education, Life Science, Manufacturing, Domestic)
- Drive cross sell opportunities with existing Clients, by leveraging transaction management, project management and workplace strategy offering within GWS business lines;
- Develop and support new business to business initiative to drive new sales leads;
- Promote CBRE brand and support marketing activities to drive client intimacy and new sales lead, ensure that CBRE values and brand equity are well represented in the marketplace.
- Oversee governance and the solution delivery including opportunity assessment (Go/No Go), commercial review, contract review, pipeline management and competitor analysis in their region.
- Commercial solutions deliverables include: feasibility study, commercial framework, business case, due diligence report;
- Bid management deliverables includes: creation of proposals materials (response to RFP, expressions of Interest, tender documentation and preparation of presentations and support material)
Financial Management & Reporting
- Accountable for the achievement of the order secure in term of Sales – Total Revenue, EB4 and EBITDA in their respective region
- Accountable for monthly reporting of sales activities their respective region
- Accountable for pipeline of opportunities for their respective region
Key Performance Indicator
- Sales Target – Region sales results and pipeline generation (Revenue Growth, EB4 and pipeline generation)
- Sales effectiveness: Win rate by total opportunity and rev
- Effectiveness to manage direct reports and virtual team (internal and external)
- Degree in Real Estate, Technology or Marketing related field with a minimum of 5 years works experience. Those with MBA will have an added advantage.
- Passionate about creativity sales and enjoys developing news ways to present ideas.
- Desire to learn and enjoys taking on challenges
- Experience in bid management preferably experience involving Regional and China response to RFP is mandatory
- Able to multi- task and be hands on when required to get things done
- Have an eye for quality and excellence in both presentation and content (Attention to details)
- Ability to communicate clearly to clients at all levels, ability to handle C-suite and senior management is critical
- Awareness and flare for numbers, ability to break down business demand and present in a structure commercial model.
- Background in Technology such as Smart Building(IOT), application development and PropTech is a major plus.
- Excellent Mandarin, Cantonese and English language and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to work within a team environment