Varied & challenging role
Global Corporate Environment
Brisbane CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Engage with stakeholders to understand and document their requirements
- Project management and/or business analysis
- Work with software developers to integrate our platform to customer’s platforms
- Manage multiple developments concurrently
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Accounting/Computer Science
- Have previous experience with SQL programming language and MRI/Yardi or other Commercial Real Estate accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work closely with stakeholders and correctly document their requirements
- Experience in Retail / Commercial Property Management market and Agile Project Management would be highly regarded
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.