Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Under general supervision, assist the business in evaluating and implementing strategic and value-added programs.
- Work closely with in-country affiliates and ensure all client required reports are generated on time.
- Timely and accurate reporting of regional account-level KPI’s.
- Capture value generation savings for the account.
- Review and validate the accuracy of information provided by in-country affiliates.
- Support on other general reporting i.e. SSHE & compliance reporting.
- Perform data gathering from CMMS system and data analysis to understand M&R performance trending and identify improvement opportunity.
- Perform analysis using a set of maintenance history data and come up with useful ideas which potentially generates cost savings and efficiencies.
- Verify post implementation of data upload in the system to ensure accuracy.
- Process improvement:
- Review and update work procedure documents to improve operational efficiency.
- Conduct alignment training on client process with all affiliates. Ensure harmonized process is developed and followed.
- Monitors and follows up on actions required to achieve process improvement.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administrative or equivalent.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong knowledge in analytical work.
- Strong skills in Microsoft application especially Excel.
- Able to use analytical tools such as pivot table, v-lookup in excel and come up with a meaningful presentation.
- Must be able to work with the team from various countries and provide meaningful support.
- Innovative and able to explore the latest technologies which bring efficiencies to work.
- Moderate travelling is required.