Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 2-Aug-2019
This position is responsible for undertaking data entry duties and analyst support for the Americas Financial Consulting Group (“FCG”) Business. Key focus is on delivering quality work product and meeting deadlines, while following established FCG workflow processes using both Microsoft Planner and Argus Enterprise.
• Follow the prescribed FCG data entry workflow and process for each FCG request (“job”) into Argus Enterprise and Excel
• Accuracy and efficiency required for all data entry
• Meet required deadlines for each assigned job
• Processing and actioning of shared email inbox items as per prescribed process
• Detailed tracking of time using Outlook’s calendar
• Utilize workflow tools as necessary to capture performance reporting
• Regularly communicate status updates to the Team Lead, including any issues encountered that could result in deadlines being missed
• Identify and notify the team lead of any discrepancies/issues in the workflow or infrastructure problems impacting workflow
• Report possible training ideas or suggested workflow modifications to improve efficiency
• Attend team meetings as necessary
• Provide on-the-job training to new hires when requested by the team leader
• Responding to colleagues in a timely manner
• Perform ad hoc duties assigned by the leadership team from time to time .
• Complete all necessary company governance and compliance training as required.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university required
• Must be excellent in analyzing, capturing and organizing information/data from multiple sources with a high level of accuracy
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook
• Will be trained in both Microsoft Planner and Argus Enterprise, no previous experience is necessary
• Able to perform under the pressure of deadlines
• Ability to prioritize tasks with urgent needs and manage different work activities and shifting attention from one task to another