Wuhan , China
Date published: 3-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Lead the technical service team to deliver the hard service team according to the client requirements
- Arrange the day-to-day service works according to the service schedule
- Supervise the technical services quality and review the service solutions
- Monitor and lead the installation and modification of building equipment systems, both to the CBRE self-perform and the vendor’s works
- Lead the troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, etc., the detail scope need clarify during the transition period and according to the different phases of hard services.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Responsible for the building electrical repair and maintenance, including LV distribution boards, cables, sockets and other electrical accessory, for the scope need the clarification during the transition period and according to the different phases.
- Support the client hard service team to make sure the facility services smooth and qualified to the contract requirement
- Monitor the small MAC (move, add, change) projects according to the agreed solutions, both for CBRE self-perform and sub-vendor works.