Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 18-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth we currently have an opportunity for an Building Surveyor within our Building Consultancy Services division, Hong Kong. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who would like to join our busy team.
- Assist the Manager to handle various projects including A&A, renovation and individual projects
- Assist in submission procedures, building regulations, contract administration, tender preparation
- Liaise with clients and other consultants
- Degree in Surveying or relevant discipline
- 2 years or above relevant experience
- Proficiency in using computer skills eg. Microsoft Project, ACAD and MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with submission procedures and building regulations
- Experience in handling Renovation / Upgrading Project
- Able to prepare tender and carry out contract administration
- Project Management skill
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding corporate environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.