responsible for the general appearance of the buildings, as well as assuring that elevators, life safety equipment and all systems are working properly. As a result, Senior building management positions require a variety of skills, including a solid knowledge of housekeeping duties, public health, and safety and security measures.
- Manage all aspects of facility, technical and operational activities in the Building.
- Recommends facilities-related procedures and solutions, considering budgets, space allocation, staffing and infrastructure design.
- Supervise and provide direction in term of technical, maintenance, inspection through professional staff, engineer and contractor.
- Maintain a safe, clean and attractive property for Tenant, visitors and staff
- Execute the preventive and maintenance program with tenant/client to ensure that operation meets service level agreement
- Participate in energy saving project to include but not limited to: Conducting Safety Committee, Infection Control Committee and new tenant orientation program.
- Provide Monthly report to the Head Quarter.
- Maintain inventory and loss control for supplies/outsource, parts and tools of the maintenance issue
- Ensures the emergency operations plan is maintained and works closely with client/tenant to ensure proper safety regulations are observed.
- Coordinate and financial control of a renovation, alteration, upgrades and new construction projects.
- Serve on-call for all high-level emergencies as well as provides full support for tenant/client.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in Engineering, Management or related field.
- At least 5 years hands on experience in Building management
- knowledgeable in the areas of building space planning, capacity, security and fire safety
- Good interpersonal skills, service oriented and effective problem solving required.
- Good command of English & Thai both verbal & written.