Work for the global No 1 in Commercial Real Estate
Sydney CBD location
CBRE Building, Depreciation and Cost Consultancy (BDCC) comprises RICS and AIQS Surveyors, Building Services Engineers, Tax Practitioner Quantity Surveyors, and Cost Consultants enabling CBRE to provide our clients an all-encompassing consistent service across diverse property portfolios. Our three complementary business lines deliver a total asset management solution enhancing the investment value and return for our clients.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Assist the Director in planning, organising, directing and co-ordinating the business plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, in order to identify new business opportunities, client needs and expectations.
- Carry out building inspections and prepare reports under the guidance of Director.
- Assist with or prepare schedules of condition and schedules of make good under the guidance of Director.
- Interpret plans, regulations and codes of practice and advise clients accordingly.
- Prepare proposals, submissions and reports for all inspected properties.
- Liaise with councils, vendors solicitors etc and collate information as required.
- Inspect work and materials for compliance and specifications, regulations and standards and report on findings.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree in building surveyor or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years previous building, depreciation and cost consultancy experience.
- Knowledge of current trends in construction and other technical and environmental demands on buildings.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines along with high attention to detail and task focused.
- Demonstrate confidence and maturity in communication and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills – Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office.
- Results/outcome orientated.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.