Newly created Client Solutions role within the GWS business line
Sydney CBD Location
Premier office facilities including access to fitness classes
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist in preparation of pitch materials, including writing, proofreading, copy editing and content improvement
- Work with Client Solutions Director to create tailored responses to tenders
- Responsible for the collection, collation and organising of content and data
- Work with InDesign to create a library of client response and communication templates
- Assist in the roll out of sales management tools such as Salesforce, Grid, Datahug and others
- Ensure Salesforce data is up-to-date, alongside building and maintaining meaningful dashboard reporting for monitoring leads and opportunities
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing and Communications preferable
- Experience in sales or marketing role preferably in the property/construction industry
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to use or learn InDesign
- Ability to work to deadline
- Attention to detail
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.