B0 Chargeman 33 KV
Pulau Pinang , Malaysia
Date published: 21-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Prepare, plan, coordinate, implement & monitor the preventive, predictive, condition monitoring and breakdown maintenance of electrical supply and distribution, mechanical system and civil.
- Conduct the electrical and mechanical system audit. Plan, coordinate and implement the countermeasure and improvement activity.
- Respond to any complaint or request by end user. Continuous feedback to end user on the actual work progress.
- QESH & ISO focal point. Responsible for all QESH and ISO matters.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance document are renew on time and up to date.
- Training and Learning Analysis for the team.
- Establish process performance metrics; track, analyse and report performance.
- Incident Reporting.
- Candidate must possess BO 33KV Chargeman/ HT Chargeman 33KV Qualification.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Having knowledge with local laws and regulation.
- Possesses initiate, committed, willing to learn, pleasant disposition and general clean habits.
- Must be a team player, have a sense of responsibility to meet the objectives of the organization.
- Able to write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge in OSHA and Energy Management will be an advantage.
- Willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.