Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under the supervision of the Automation Lead, Automation Engineer is responsible for providing technical support in the field of automation. Supports Automation Lead and Senior Automation Engineer in investigations, finding the resolution of automation problems and in the implementation of Automation Change Control in compliance with SDLC, GMP, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Support IPT Automation Lead in providing expertise technical knowledge/advice to IPT/ COE’s on computerized/automation systems.
- Performs Automation maintenance, including system backup, disaster recovery, and obsolescence activities, and ensures automation systems remain in a validated state
- Ensures timely resolution of identified automation issues and unplanned events identified in the daily walk-through
- Escalate any ongoing automation issues to the Automation Lead in a timely manner.
- Review PM’s being performed and looks for continuous improvements opportunities.
- Perform automation change controls with guidance from Automation Lead to ensure that changes are raised and closed on time following the required quality standards.
- Prepares and performs AIQ/AOQ, test plans, and documentation, ensuring documentation meets required regulatory standards
- Develops Automation SOPs, Job Aids and procedures
- Develops and updates Automation training packages, and conducts Automation training
- Support for deviation and operation investigation requiring code and system-level troubleshooting.
- Supports a continuous improvement framework within Automation and the IPT, and works with Leads to identify and implement improvements
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelors in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical or Computer Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of technical experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry