Audio Visual Technician - GWS
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 11-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Audio Visual Technician’s function is to manage the daily AV support services in accordance with the client’s expectations and CBRE’s contracted Service Level Agreements along with maintaining and improving the AV estate within the building. The technician will also provide site access and supervision for AV vendor installation teams carrying out project work. This position involves a high level degree of exposure to external guests, working sometimes with executive management and managing directors of the organisation to provide the service listed below.
- Act as single point of contact and develop positive relationships with employees for Audio Visual services
- Video conference installation, deployment and end user support (VC)
- Management of the global video conference directory
- Audio conference account administration and end user support (AC)
- Web Conference account administration and end user support
- Events – PA Setups, Live Mixing
- Sonic Foundry Mediasite: Recording/Editing/Hosting/Streaming/Maintenance
- Control and support for Encoded Media IPTV distribution
- Maintain AV bookings Access Database
- Datacraft Hospitality Suite: Bookings/Reservations/1st Line Support/Maintenance
- Schedule Verizon Bridged Video Conferences/ Audio conferences & Web Conferences
- ‘Best Efforts’ Remote Support for APAC Offices
- Provide out-of-hours site escort to various 3rd party contractors engaged in AV related works.
- Video conference/audio conference set-up and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video and content if required.
- Verizon site certification of all new & relocated VC systems within APAC.
- Carry out VC Software updates and store the newly created profiles in their correct folder location
- Assist with AV Helpdesk support for AV/VC problems
- Fault Escalation for Polycom Premier Support
General AV Meeting Room support:
- AV Equipment set-up and support.
- Raise IT support tickets with regards to Network Connectivity and basic desktop support and Resident PC Issues. Ensure all meeting room PC’s are updated with the latest firmware.
- Presentation support, including duration support.
- Respond to Work Orders raised via the facilities helpdesk – close work order on job completion.
Fault and Room Checks:
- Carry out regular meeting room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure