Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Fast-paced management role within a corporate environment
Access to social events, sports teams, well-being and community programmes
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Oversee the delivery of AV services within Sydney Guest Relations and provide ad hoc support and guidance to the global team
- High volume of communication with Macquarie business to coordinate all client AV requirements including but not limited to AC, VC, WebEx, presentation, lighting and pro audio equipment
- Management of the Guest Relations AV team
- Coordination and pre meeting and event planning of all technical requirements within Guest Relations managed spaces
- Establishment of effective communication framework with internal team, vendors, and MGL technology
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in technical production for large events and shows in a corporate or hotel environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Technical knowledge in sourcing equipment for the delivery of complex audio visual event requirements
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Competent experience in the use and service audio visual systems, video conferencing, pro audio and live streaming
- Competent experience with the use of Visio / AutoCAD for creating venue plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.