Audio Visual Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Audio Visual Services to the client. This will include the provision of meetings and events support and also maximise the uptime in audiovisual assets.
- Acts as single point of contact and develop positive relationships with client's team for Audio Visual services.
- Responds to problems and concerns; implements policy, rules and regulations.
- Manages & delivers AV projects (either directly or through selected vendors) across APAC
- Subject Matter Expert on AV / Conferencing services
- Delivers on-site audiovisual operations:
- Video conference installation, deployment and end-user support.
- Management of the global video conferencing directory
- Audioconference account administration and end-user support
- Web conference account administration and end-user support
- Presentation support
- Event management & support - PA setup, Live mixing
- Sonic Foundry Mediasite: Recording/Editing/Hosting/Streaming/Maintenance
- Control and support for Encoded Media IPTV distribution
- Maintain AV bookings Access Database
- Datacraft Hospitality Suite: Bookings/Reservations/1st Line Support/Maintenance
- Schedule Bridged Video Conferences/ Audioconferences & Web Conferences
- Remote Support, as reasonable.
- Provide out-of-hours site escort to 3rd party contractors engaged in AV-related works.
- Manages contractual relationships and works with peers and colleagues across the wider CBRE team to assure excellent service delivery to the client in line with agreed KPIs / SLAs.
- Monitor and modify the services deliverables in accordance with the change of client business requirements.
- Reviewing and establishing playbooks (SoPs) that demonstrate high-quality AV services are consistently delivered.
- Manages the effective implementation of Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies and procedures as set out by the HSSE & Risk Management Lead to minimise the risk exposure.
- Ensures all statutory compliance requirements are met as directed by the HSSE & Risk Lead and the Engineering Lead
- Develop and deliver an annual operating budget.
- Monitors and controls an annual operating budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, rental expenses and project/capital items.
- Ensures superior delivery of all contract deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and ‘dark green’ customer satisfaction feedback.
- Demonstrates tangible relationship management skills both across primary client stakeholders and CBRE Account team.
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience in Audio & Visual
- Demonstrated customer service skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative to tactical
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Demonstrable Health & Safety knowledge and/or experience
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to comprehend and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues