Associate, Sales Management
Haryana , India
Date published: 26-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ASSOCIATE, SALES MANAGEMENT
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Our Southeast Asia Support Unit offers an excellent opportunity for an Associate based in Gurgaon. The team plays an integral role in aligning all the business verticals on a unified data and decision-making platform and supporting the Firm’s business development initiatives. This is an essential role, providing business development material to support business lines in Southeast Asia, with a strong focus on our Singapore Advisory business.
The successful candidate will ensure spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are corrected as well as observing CBRE’s writing style. They will code documents for design layout features, such as hierarchy of headings and create artwork briefs ensuring illustrations are correctly captioned and referred to in text. This role is also responsible for ensuring that all material published is concise, consistent, complete and credible, and that content is well written, grammatically correct and tells the ‘story’.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Creation of external and internal communication for various business units, including listings portal, communiques, and social media
- Enable knowledge-based processes designed to drive business goals
- Accountability for documenting success stories, client satisfactory scores, and other materials
- Ad-hoc requirements that may arise from the business from time to time
- 3+ years’ experience in a Proof Reading/ Editing role
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar, flow and punctuation
- Scrupulous approach to detailed work, with the ability to consistently spot errors and discrepancies
- An ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical
- Familiarity with the production process for specific document-types
- Ability to work within the style of the author and publisher, rather than impose own ideas
- Good interpersonal skills, to build working relationships and contacts with potential clients
- Confidence with computers and desktop publishing programs including Microsoft Desktop Publishing - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Time management skills, and proven ability to manage timelines of multiple initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills