Key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and train the project teams from a technical as well as administrative and commercial point of view and ensure their project delivery capabilities and personal development.
- Assist the Department Directors in the day-to-day management of the department as well as the implementation of the Department’s annual business plan, and ensure that profitability of the department meets or exceeds budget projections.
- Act as project leader/project director, managing the project teams to ensure on time and the budget project delivery by fulfilling international quality standards.
- Service existing clients in compliance with their expectations and CBRE’s company policies, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals.
- Execute a number of projects in parallel defined by a development services agreement, lease, and/or construction management agreement to its successful conclusion. Define project goals in terms of scope, time and cost; and through the use of established processes, experience and expertise, manage the design, permitting and construction of the projects in conformity with these goals.
- Ensure proper support to CBRE’s other divisions during the business development stage when and where required.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your Directors or the management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college programme.
· 10+ years’ project-management or construction-management experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
· Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate, with proven leadership skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; contract laws, project controls, and building support systems.Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service