Key roles and responsibilities of the Associate Director of Valuation & Advisory Services are:
I. To assist your Business Line Leader to lead, supervise and manage a team of valuers, research and clerical personnel in the day-to-day running of the Business Line.
II. To execute independently, or assist subordinates or other members of the Business Line in the execution of valuation/assignments, project feasibility studies and other consulting work for a wide range of clients, and to take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of such assignments.
III. To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Business Line Leader, working as part of a cohesive team to meet assignment deadlines and achieve business targets.
IV. To nurture existing client relationships and cultivate business for the Business Line and Company.
V. To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Business Team Leader.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
• Fluent spoken and written English. An ability to speak fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
• Writing skills and an analytical mind. Specifically, an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports.
• Essential educational or professional qualification necessary for successful job performance.
• A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in the Excel software.