Associate Director, Project Management (Industrial)
Penang , Malaysia
Date published: 25-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is the responsibility for project management services within an assigned geographic market, program or client account to achieve the company's strategic business objectives. Key project delivery focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management.
Characteristics of responsible geographic market, program(s), or client account:
- EBITDA (3 year avg) PRIMARY FACTOR > LMA - less than $200,000 USD > GCS - less than $500,000 USD
- Geography - typically Local, Regional.
- Work group under management - typically <10
- Annual avg CAPEX cash flow under management > LMA - typically less than $25M USD > GCS - typically less than $75M USD
- Market, program or client account segment leader under supervision of Sr Director, Managing Director, or Sr Managing Director.R
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the financial performance of a market, program, and client accounts including budgeting, actual results, forecasting and reporting. Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable (AR) collection, expense monitoring and control, staffing (including allocation, if applicable) and full P&L to EBITDA before all allocations.
- Interacts regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved. Develops and implements action plans to correct variances. Anticipates and responds to the client's needs and concerns.
- Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures. Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors. Responsible for identifying tracking performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and workgroup. Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and workgroup.
- Directs all phases of project management including procurement/contracting, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closeout phases of the project. Key focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management.
- Develops new business growth and maintains existing business relationships. Responsible for business pursuits, integration with other CBRE business lines, and cross-selling our CBRE business in the assigned geographic market, program or client account to achieve the company's strategic business objectives.
- Exhibits a complete understanding of a company's corporate governance policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring corporate governance policies and procedures are adhered to within workgroup.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and compliant contract procurement, contract negotiation, contract execution, contract administration, and closeout. Contracts included company's agreements, client/vendor agreements, company/vendor and supplier agreements. Monitors adherence to policies and procedures regarding internal governance and controls.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks for client and company.
- Oversees the preparation of accurate, timely, and complete reports to the client and company.
- Participates in civic and business organizations. Conducts and maintains relationships with industry and trade associates, vendors, and professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/Bang/BArch) required from College or University.
- Minimum of eight years of related progressive experience and/or training. Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) preferred if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.