Associate Director, Occupier Consulting
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The candidate will be experienced at driving excellence in real estate portfolio strategy development, analysis, and client service. This multi-disciplinary position will support the Client’s Corporate Real Estate Team across Asia Pacific and build integrated service delivery with other service lines of CBRE (e.g. Workplace Strategy, Transaction Management, Office, Retail and Industrial Services, Labour Analytics Group).
- Create and develop portfolio plans that support strategic business decisions
- Operate financial models that analyze real estate scenarios and prepare presentations that articulate strategic recommendations
- Document and communicate real estate strategies
- Deliverables include site selection analyses, due diligence, and market studies
- Support analyses relating to office portfolio planning assignments as required
Client / Competitor Intelligence: develop and maintain a deep understanding of market trends across major industry sectors and intelligence about key client targets. Develop and maintain a clear line of sight on competitor activity, strengths, and weaknesses.
- One-off Strategic Initiatives: contribute to any other strategic initiatives of the client as needed.
- Thought Leadership: support thought leadership publications to increase CBRE branding and exposure
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Masters’ degree or MBA preferred
- 8-10 years corporate real estate and / or business consulting experience with emphasis on Corporate Real Estate Consulting, Workplace strategy, Location Advisory will be a strong advantage
- Regional exposure across APAC markets will add to the profile strength
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate complex figures
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports