CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm; over 23,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our client’s overall business objectives with their real estate requirements. The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.
International Project Marketing
CBRE’s International Project Marketing team provides a broad range of services for the marketing and sales of international residential projects.
Leveraging the wider residential sales force and our client resources, we ensure maximum market coverage leading into international project sales. With our strong domestic and international track record in Australia, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and South East Asia, we provide unparalleled access to high-net-worth individuals and investors in the region. The aim is to provide a range of stunning properties to buy or let, as well as investment, management and consultancy services to customers.
In 2019, we are committed to taking our team to a new level of success. If you are a high performer with a proven track record we would love to hear from you.
- Associate Director / Director
- Excellent market knowledge of all aspects of the international off plan residential markets for London, Australia and major Asian capital cities
- Assist to develop the International project marketing business with a focus on Hong Kong
- Develop and maintain a network and database of high-net worth property purchasers and investors
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a sales environment and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team, but also able to work autonomously
- Obtained or to obtain an Estate Agents Authority License (EAA) within probation
- Fluent spoken Cantonese, conversational spoken and written English, the ability to speak Mandarin would be preferable but is not essential
This is an amazing and challenging opportunity that will allow growth, development and ongoing support with the regions top international agency.
Please note that all information will be kept in the strictest confidence, and we are not accepting applications via recruitment agencies. Please click APPLY to complete your application.