Associate Director, Facilities Management and Sustainability Consulting
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 17-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting to the Director, Head of Property Management, this role provides leadership and expertise to support the development and management of the FM Consulting business from within the Business Line, also provides strategic direction to drive the business growth. The FM consulting business is generally concerned with property, facilities and sustainability management consulting services.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively develop business plan, targets and strategies to assist the Director, Head of Property Management to identify, pursue and win new business opportunities with target clients aligned with the BL’s direction;
- Assist the Director, Head of Property Management to develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by building an in-depth understanding of a client’s current and anticipated future business needs and delivering strategic consulting advice and quality service;
- Contribute to leadership and management of the facilities management and sustainability consulting team, direct and manage the team members.
- Provide technical advice to the BL’s Business Development Team in the area of facilities and sustainability management, related standard operating procedures and performance criteria, for outside services proposal, to ensure compliance and correctness prior to submission;
- Develop the operational guidelines and procedures to control the quality of the consulting service;
- Draft and Negotiate the agreement terms with new business with the support from legal department to ensure the alignment with the company’s policy and related regulations.
- Continuously develop the hard and soft services strategy and ensure appropriate procedures are developed and implemented.
- Continuously review the progress against agreed, and revise strategies and targets for approval as required.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to identify and recruit of related talents to support the growth and development of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Environmental Sciences, Property Management, Facilities Management or other related discipline;
- At least 13 years of experience in related areas, preferable in sustainability consulting, environmental consulting, energy audit, building or facilities management;
- Possess of Professional Qualification in a plus;
- Sound knowledge of, and skills in, various international protocols and standards, green building trends and best practices;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, leadership and presentable skills;
- Strong project management skill with ability to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.