Great team culture
Expanding business line
Reputable Project Management team
As a Associate Director for our Project Management team you will play a critical part in creating the frameworks and supporting the team in the four pillars; Sales Management, Pitch Management, Product Management and Marketing and thought leadership.
Your primary objective will be to support and empower the PJM sector leads to grow the PJM business through Organic Growth. The role will also see you creating out of the box solutions for clients and connecting with clients to ensure that you understand how you can best meet their needs
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Collect and share meaningful intel with team which can be used to develop and nurture valuable client relationships and opportunities
- Work with leadership to create account plans for top clients across each sector.
- Client segmentation and profiling for all pursuits and opportunities.
- Empower team to win business by supplying useful tools, resources and direction to allow them to create the most responsive pitch
- Create meaningful pitch content that can be used to win business
- Manage end -to-end proposal delivery
- Create templates for quick turnaround submissions and educate colleagues on best practice.
- Define current products and educate wider business on our CBRE services.
- Identify and listen to client, market and CBRE business lines for opportunities where PJM services can add value
- Regular reporting (client, pursuits and business development)
- Create a calendar of marketing activities that enhance the profile of PjM
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in marketing and strategy development
- Holistic way of problem solving
- Creativity and drive
- Experience in persuasive leadership and teamwork
- Campaign management and advanced writing skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and manage competing priorities
- Sense of humour
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.