Shanghai , China, Mainland
Date published: 9-Sep-2019
Key roles and responsibilities:
1. To generate and execute business in the acquisition or disposition of investment and development properties on behalf of investment and development clients, and to take responsibility for the profitability of the Department.
2. To assist senior directors in the monitoring of the Department’s performance vis-à-vis the annual business plan and ensure that profitability is in line with budget projections.
3. To service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals.
4. To lead and manage a team of managers and assist your senior directors in the day-to-day management of the Department.
5. To carry out any other assignments as directed by your senior directors or the Management
1. Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience.
2. Degree holder is preferred.
3. Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
4. Competent writing skills and an analytical mind. Specifically, the ability to articulate and encapsulate in a summary the mitigants, risks and returns of a property being considered for acquisition or disposition and to set out the financial summary of returns expected from the course of actions chosen.
5. Essential educational or professional qualification necessary for successful Position performance.
6. A high degree of mathematical skills and the ability to run both sensitivity and discounted cash flow analyses on future income flows, as well as a sound knowledge of the methodology of property investment analysis generally.
7. Proficiency in a variety of popular computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.