Date published: 15-Oct-2018
I. To be on client’s office site assisting the Account Managers and Department director to service existing client(s), nurture client relationships, and ensure a high level service delivery.
II. To manage assignments as directed by the Account Managers and Department director of Transaction Management specifically relating to leasing activities.
III. To work in client’s office and explore the business opportunities through communications, observations and other reactive and proactive approaches including transaction services and other services.
IV. To assist the Account Managers and Director of Transaction Management, China with managing the CRM and Transaction Management branding platform.
V. To work with ground broker or best-in-class local service provider(s) to implement all kinds of leasing transactions (e.g. lease acquisitions, lease renewals, lease re-structuring, etc.) in multiple markets in China.
VI. To assist the Account Managers and Department director in the day-to-day running of the Department.
1) To execute leasing transactions as appropriate for the Department. You are expected to keep constantly abreast with the markets you are operating in, constantly source for market information and trends, and generate creative marketing/market ideas and solutions for clients.
Market information generating activities include but are not limited to: investigate with municipal or government web pages, frequently touch base with local Office Services resources to learn about deals implemented and market trends in multiple 2nd tier cities, market research, developing business contacts and understand pipeline of major developments.
2) To ensure a high service delivery to the clients, nurture existing client relationships and cultivate a high level client service attitude. This task entails a flawless execution of the assignments as well as a close communication with the respective Account Manager and proficient after-sale service and effective maintenance and follow-up with the client the Account Managers and client.
3) To assist the Department director in conceptualizing and organizing the Department’s marketing programs and other activities in respect of client instructions. Marketing activities include: conducting marketing pitches and client presentations, promotional and advertising activities, and production of marketing materials such as proposals, property particulars, Power Point presentations, press releases and brochures.
4) To work as an integral part of a cohesive team to identify and meet sales/profit targets set for the Department by the Management.
5) To assist the Account Managers in keeping a close tab on quality control of all materials produced for external and internal distribution. You should take particular care to ensure on a daily basis that all outbound correspondence, particularly offer letters, are vetted for quality and accuracy. Such quality control should extend to reports, advice, property particulars, reviews, proposals and presentations for clients or other parties.
6) To be mindful of sourcing new business not only for your Department but also other departments as well.
• Relevant educational background or at least 8 years’ of related working experience.
• Excellent understanding of experience in real estate and leasing in the commercial field.
• Proven experience in working with multiple resources on multiple projects and assignments.
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.