- Property graduate role within Valuation & Advisory Services
- Benefit from mentorship and guidance to progress your career in Commercial Valuation
- Full time but potential for part time initially if in the final stages of your degree
- Canberra office
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Assist with valuation report preparation;
• Undertake property inspections, compile field notes, collecting and compiling valuation data and information;
• Excel modelling and undertaking valuation calculations;
• Undertake research and present findings;
• General valuation support where required;
• Progress towards becoming a Registered Valuer.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll need to be successful;
• Degree qualified or in the final semester of your Property degree.
• A strong work ethic with a willingness to work as a team and maintain a happy and cordial demeanour under pressure.
• Good technical skills particularly Word and Excel.
• The ability to learn rapidly and a high level of attention to detail.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong time management skills
• Strong customer service focus.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
Please send a copy of your CV & Academic Transcript.
We look forward to hearing from you.