Property Graduate role within Valuation and Advisory Services
Benefit from mentorship and guidance to progress your career in Commercial Valuations
Full time but potential for part time initially if in the final stages of your degree
Modern Perth CBD offices
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Assist with valuation report preparation.
- Undertake initial inspections, compile field notes, collecting and compiling valuation data and information.
- Undertake research (both valuation and sales) and present findings.
- General valuations support where required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified or in the final semester of your Property degree.
- A strong work ethic with a willingness to work as a team and maintain a professional demeanour under pressure.
- Good technical skills particularly Word and Excel.
- The ability to learn rapidly with a high attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus.
Please attach your Academic Transcript along with your resume.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultural backgrounds, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.