Assistant Reporting Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 4-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages a small team of Digital & Technology professionals responsible ensuring the business makes better decisions through collection and usage of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages, coaches, and trains a team of Digital & Technology staff. Documents procedures and standards.
- Ensures staff appropriately documents their work such as functional/technical specification, development, or architectural designs.
- Provides tiered digital & technology support for end users.
- Troubleshoots technical problems such as application performance issues or network connectivity problems.
- Gathers and reports on support metrics in order to identify trends that warrant attention.
- Supports and maintains applications, networks, and devices.
- Works with vendors to deliver updates, resolve issues, and manage the product lifecycles and upgrades.
- Researches and designs application development, infrastructure, or service standards.
- Serves as the digital & technology liaison for the area of responsibility, primarily for internal clients.
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans. The scope of the projects are small to medium.
- Exhibits analytical rigor, judgment and ability to present a comprehensive 'data story' to multiple levels of the organization.
- Is well versed in data visualization techniques.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES MCSE and CNE
- Bachelor's degree from top tier school in computer science, math, engineering or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, data warehousing, database architecture, and SQL, SAS and/or SPSS.
Certification preferred where warranted.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.