Assistant Estate Manager (Leasing)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Support the development of the Estates Management function, awareness and understanding on the Account with the Client and the on account CBRE Estates Management team.
- Interface directly with the Client to understand and interpret the Client’s needs, the demands and changes within their broader business environment, and investigate and advocate how CBRE can best support the Client. Continuously keep informed of new CBRE services, technologies, and market insights, and evaluate the opportunity of integrating.
- Work within the day to day operations of the Estates Management function within Singapore, ensuring they deliver to time all necessary reporting, transactions and financial reporting requirements.
- Support where required in the recommendations and agreement on price caps with the Client.
- Support, where required on the marketing of the Clients, owned portfolio - answer enquiries Conduct site inspection as required.
- Review proposals, negotiate with Tenant/Landlord, to achieve the best price and conditions for the Client in new leases, renewals, rent reviews.
- Support in the review of proposals, negotiations with Tenant/Landlord, to achieve the best price and conditions for the Client in new leases, renewals, rent reviews for the retail and office network for any Transactions that fall within the Estates Management responsibility.
- Where required notify the Client on expiring leases or upcoming rent reviews, advise the Client of its rights and obligations under the leases.
- Support in the negotiation of termination and/or make-good obligations;
- Support in the negotiation of pay-out of lease residual, sublease and/or assignment to minimize dead rent and advise the implications of each option to the Client + surrender of leases from internal database.
- Support in the review of contracts, seeking solicitor’s input and highlight any deviations or anomalies that may require engagement with the Client.
- When required, ensure the timely return of cash security deposit when a lease has ceased.
- Support in the preparation of annual budgets and participate in reviews for owned and/or leasehold commitments and if necessary, other periodic bases.
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships and where applicable.
- Provide Support in the ATM batch approval process.
- Communicate with Courier services for document delivery.
- Update the Lease Admin database (Costar), and prepare reports for Finance, and Procurement's retention.
- Communicate with Courier services for delivery.
- Look after all Government, local authority billings and fill in standard forms (i.e. Government rates and Rents).
- Work with internal and prepare billing issue - for manual billing and new leases until automated.
- Consolidation of batch approval documents for submission to CBG.
- Process e-stamping of the Leases for the Bank.
- Update WIP (Opus) and SharePoint on a regular basis.
- Monitor potential upcoming tenders.
- Any ad-hoc reports as required.