Develop your career within property management
Be part of a highly successful team
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Liaise with Property managers to obtain sign on R&M invoices prior to processing in accounts payable system
- Monitor and actively pursue rental arrears
- Assist in monitoring all AR financial transactions relative to lease obligations and sundry charges
- Assist in the administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owners and the tenants
- Assist with property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues
- Maintain a current and accurate tenancy schedule.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Property management experience with a particular focus on commercial properties
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the capability to manage multiple projects
- Intermediate level in core Microsoft packages
- A property related tertiary qualification and a passion for commercial real estate.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.