Develop your career within property management
Part-time role : 3 days a week
Property Management Division, Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Facilitate both in-house and outsourced resources to maintain a high level of service delivery to our client
- Administer leases to ensure compliance, lease renewals, rent reviews, preparation of lease and license documentation including other legal matters
- Liaise and maintain communication with the owner, tenants, operational personnel daily to ensure efficiency and proper management of the building
- Monitor all financial transactions relating to the management of building and ensure proper authorising of payments, the collection of debts, prepare detailed cash flow budgets covering income and expenditures.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience in a commercial property management environment Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in using YARDI or other property management systems
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.