Sichuan , China
Date published: 19-Apr-2019
1) Support other business lines as well as Directors when and where required to secure project management business.
2) Present and represent CBRE Project Management Department for business development and project delivery on your own when and where required.
3) Prepare and maintain contracts related to the successful delivery of projects.
4) Read, understand and prepare if required documents defining projects such as, but not limited to, specs and employer requirements, specifications lease contracts, property management agreement, and lease abstract.
5) Establish project scope and budget for the work; establish practical project time lines and programmes.
6) Ensure all parties understand the above goals prior to start of design, and review scope with relnt team member for conformity with lease.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college programme.
At least eight years’ project management or construction management experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
Detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate, with proven leadership skills.
Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; Title of ADA, contract laws, project controls, and building support systems.
Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
Strong verbal/written communication skills in both Chinese and English.