Assistant Programme Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Support the Account team and local Project Managers with reviews on project controls, reporting, and document management on a day-to-day basis to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Support the Account team by updating, improving, and clarifying the CBRE Account Playbook and Project Management System Site.
- Assist in performing periodic spot-audits of Project Manager documentation on active projects including, but not limited to, Project Monthly Reports & Cost Reports, Risk Registers, Change Control & Variation Log, Value Creation Log, Sourcing Site documentation, filing of docs on Drive etc.
- Assisting Account Programme Managers and Variable Project Managers with day to day queries/issues/concerns.
- Assist in the development of project charters, PEP’s and other documentation which concisely defines project scope, objectives, key stakeholders, and other key areas necessary for project success.
- Support with the onboard and support all consultant teams in order that they become fully familiar with Client and CBRE playbooks process and standards. Keep onboarding documents up to date with updated information on tools, processes, requirements.
- Provide coordination support internal stakeholders (AV, IT, Security, Food, FM), end users, and external consultant partners, during the design.
- Support the Client Account team in the sourcing, assessment and early preparedness of qualified variable project management staff in line with project pipe-line work across the region.
- Provide support of Project Closeout procedures to ensure full documentation for hand-over and financial close of projects meets stipulated KPI’s.
- Support Account Project Coordinator as necessary to meet work-load deadlines and deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Assist in providing oversight of project financial requests and approvals, including review of PO requests, invoice certification, and change order requests, and to ensure project documentation is accurate, coordinated and filed in accordance with agreed procedures
- Contribute and adhere to Global reporting requirements for the CBRE Account as required.
- Worked on regional corporate fit out projects for MNC clients, within APAC.
- A strong understanding of construction environments, building services & critical systems
- Cost Control, construction/ project reporting, risk management and schedule/program management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or relevant equivalent.
- At least three to five years project management experience, or any similar.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate with MS Office Suite and preferably with G-Suite.
- Experience with analyzing large data sets and translating it into presentations.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; contract laws, project controls, and building support systems.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.