Date published: 8-Oct-2018
· Manage designated project (schedule, procurement, quality & risk) including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
· Interface clients to define project requirements.
· Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
· Identify project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
· Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
· Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
· Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
· Tracks progress of project against the goal, objective, approved budget and timelines. Reports status and variances. Create action plan to meet objective, budget and schedule.