Assistant Manager, Transaction (Regional)
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 2-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- We are looking at two headcounts to provide assistance in coordination and execution of all real estate transaction activities for Greater China Portfolio OR ANZ & ASEAN of properties on behalf of our corporate clients. Supports Transaction Managers on lease renewals, amendments and Exits. Coordinate with client’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Legal stakeholders to completing all approvals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review, obtain market reports and approval of proposed team resources for transaction execution.
- Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments and milestones.
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving data collection, analysis, verification, lease limitations / opportunities, tracking of Transfer Sale agreement process (planning, set up, billing codes, termination)
- Develop and maintain real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion and provide support to updating transaction and lease administration system and other technologies to track properties entity/ownership.
- Administer, draft and create a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letter of intent, landlord’s consent, broker's opinions of value, lease amendments/ documentations across Asia Pacific in an independent and diligent manner.
- Coordinate and ensure Legal & Environmental Health and Safety compliance on real estate deals working with Client’s inhouse legal counsel and Environmental Health and Safety approvers.
- Navigate through the web of contacts in getting necessary feedback/signoff on documents and maintain communications with stakeholders (internal and external), through meetings, presentations and status reports.
- Adheres to all real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with CBRE's corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Conduct financial analysis on new leases, amendments and exits.
- Works closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of three to five years of related experience and/or training.
- Real Estate Salesperson license preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on Mandarin and English. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.