The key roles and responsibilities:
1. Work collaboratively with the Senior Director, Capital Markets - Investment Advisory Services - China in relation to the activities of the business line.
2. Participate in, co-ordinate and supervise the execution of assignments being undertaken by the Department.
3. Liaise with both existing and potential clients regarding assignments being or to be undertaken by the Department.
4. Assist with business development and client relationship management initiatives as required.
5. Carry out any other assignments as directed by Senior Director, Capital Markets - Investment Advisory Services – China or other senior representatives of the Capital Markets team.
1. Native Chinese language skills and excellent English language skills with the ability to succinctly articulate research findings and opinions in both Chinese and English.
2. Three (3) to Six (6) years of relevant experience; ability to effectively work in a multi-cultural environment.
3. Bachelor’s degree in a related field from top-tier University; overseas and/orMasters degree preferred.
4. Fully versed in investment topics, including ability to identify the risks and expected returns associated with individual investment opportunities.
5. Clear understanding of real estate related financial analysis methodologies and modeling, including cash flow analysis and other financial investment analysis methodologies.
6. Knowledge of real estate fund structures, including offshore, onshore and typical fee structures and investment strategies.
7. A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
8. Strong research and analytical skills.
9. Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to lead a small team.
10. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.