Key roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager are:
1. Asist Associate Director, Head of Eastern China Finance on monthly PnL forecast and annual budget of all departments, including revenue, headcount costs, bad debts, OPEX, rental allocations, platform allocations etc., answer queries raised by National FP&A team/APAC such as variance analysis between actual and forecast/budget
2. Check deal files (contracts, fee confirmations and etc.) to ensure proper revenue recognition; follow up with business line for third party AR and inter-company AR/AP
3. Follow up with business line and tax team, prepare materials to deliver outbound payments and declare withholding tax, as well as oversea payment collection
4. Communicate with tax team, tax vendor and tax officer on subsidy, Fapiao limit increase, tax audit and etc.
5. Work on quarterly FCPA test (contract control, finance chop control and etc.)
6. Assist business lines for daily operation (billing, expatriate IIT deduction) and internal/external audit work
7. Other duties as directed by Line Manager and the Management
1. University degree. Over 5 years relative working experiences.
2. Work independently with good attitude, able to deliver high-quality work under pressure and willing to work over time if necessary.
3. Proficiency in both oral and written English
4. Must be detail-orientated, accurate and have good organizational and communication skills.
5. Have a good aptitude for office series software, especially Excel.
6. Familiar with PeopleSoft and TM1 will be a plus.