· Be responsible for the Client Beijing Campus soft services (Shuttle bus, Office supply, GYM service, Internal potted plant, Cleaning service, Admin service, Meeting room services)
· Interfaces with the customer’s Sub regional management regarding direction of financial, contract, and customer strategies for the facility
· Manages, directs and schedules day-to-day and long-range activities for assigned properties and ensure that all programs and procedures of the FM staff are being properly implemented
· Manages and supervises facility personnel including recognition, discipline, and performance management. Plans, directs, and monitors the performance objectives of FM personnel.
- Establishes process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Resolves problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the client to ensure satisfaction
- Manages contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance and administration
- Recommends solutions and implements appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance issues
- Provides the technical and management direction for all Facility Management services and utilizes all resources (i.e. Branch, Procurement, etc.) to reduce costs and increase satisfaction
- Ensure that all deliverable is provided to a high standard and in accordance with agreements.
- Reduce, manage, analyze and report Operating expense.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards
- Performs other duties as required
- Take ownership for issue raise, be courteous, friendly and professional with customers at all time, to be on time for commitments.