Regional Client Account
Opportunity to travel at least once a quarter
North Sydney location - walking distance to train station
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support APAC Facilities Director with the daily operations for Australia and New Zealand
- Oversee facilities inspection, relocation and renovation projects
- Coordinate and record all repair and maintenance work in the BMSE system
- Follow up invoices and liaise with maintenance tradesperson, contractors, vendor and supplier
- Office administration duties including reception, and office management tasks
- Attend regular meetings to provide relevant updates on account
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong administration experience, preferably in facilities management or real estate industry
- Excellent understanding of invoice management process
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-tasks and meeting deadlines
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.