Provide facilities management services for a prestigious client account
Opportunity to develop your FM skills
Melbourne CBD – 12-months contract
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk management
- Ensure tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of all services
- Manage contractors to deliver cost-effective repairs and maintenance
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of all plant and equipment
- Undertake risk management compliance and develop sustainability initiatives.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Contractor management experience within a commercial building environment
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.