Manage a portfolio of commercial assets
Opportunity for career development
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the day-to-day operations across multiple commercial sites
- Ensure tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of all services
- Manage contractors to deliver cost-effective repairs and maintenance
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of all plant and equipment
- Undertake risk management compliance and develop sustainability initiatives.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Contractor management experience within a commercial building environment
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.