Assistant Facilities Manager
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 5-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Perform detailed daily floor inspections to ensure a high quality office image.
- Execute a site business plan and implement improvement plans
- Facilities management including management of fitting out/ restack work, system maintenance, vendor management, health & safety, office administration, procurement and management of clients’ facilities/ properties
- Provide projects and facilities administrative support on site, including maintenance services, environmental & sustainability issues, preparing and reviewing and negotiating M&E contracts and tender documents, project management and supervising and coordinating with contractors
- Maintain good communications and smooth relationships with clients, US Mission control, India Mission control and users
- Maintain good relationship with the landlords, vendors, Client IT/network teams,
- Manage emergency response, incidents and emergency handling and reporting
- Generate related content of reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly FM reports, progress reports, incident reports, maintenance report consolidation for regular submission as applicable
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs and all technical documentation
- Manage the MEP aspects of the properties related to financial, cost control, code and regulatory compliance, personnel management, health & safety, environmental and energy management
- Identify, implement innovative strategies to support the clients’ objective.
- Prepare budget, forecast, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Facilities management
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Facilities Management or hotel management or related disciplines
- M&E knowledge or experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with team members and stakeholders
- Strong leadership, well-organized, multi-tasking, highly motivated and independent